Thank God for the rain last night!
This summer has brought to mind the Temptations' 1967 hit song.
However, this is no joke. Here are just a few horrendous stories about the drought. Please add yours in comments below.
* In the dead of night, people are leaving their horses at farms that have hay because they can't feed them.
* Farmers who raise hay are storing it because they know there will be a shortage this winter to feed animals and they can command a higher price.
* Farmers will be faced with selling off or slaughtering livestock because they won't have enough hay or grain to feed them.
* Hundreds of acres of corn in southwest Michigan are burned and wasted.
* Before it rained last week southwest Michigan went 40 days without rain.