Monday, January 27, 2014

Travels to Morocco




I went to Morocco in December and had a marvelous trip.  I traveled with Oversea Adventure Travel (OAT) with 13 other people.  We visited major cities (Fes, Marrakech, Rabat); stayed in a desert camp for 2 nights; talked with nomads in their huts; went to the medinas (e.g., old 9th century towns) and bought quality textiles, leather, ceramics; learned about Islam from an immam, climbed the Atlas Mountains (by bus, of course), examined the ruins of a Roman port city (Volubilis), and relaxed in a public bath called a hammam. 

Check it out on my travel blog:  http://www.olgatravels.blogspot.com/

This blog is especially good if you are planning or contemplating a trip to Morocco.   I highly recommend visiting this country and can give you more information about how to do it in an affordable way.


2 comments:

  1. Hi olga
    What a great trip. I like that pictures, I hope someday I can go to Morocco too

    Thanks for this sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all folks you really recofnise
    what you are talkijng about! Bookmarked.
    Please additionaally discuss wjth my site =).We could have a hypertlink alternate contract among us

    Here is myy homepage - tech (http://www.videoigre.si/)

    ReplyDelete