Sunday, February 21, 2010

My New Blog


I decided to start a blog as a means of sharing the many things that I'm discovering about what's important to me right now including politics, our post-industrial society, urban revitalization, urban and organic farming.

I find that if I write it, I have a better way of digesting it and understanding it. The blog is also a place to refer people to issues, sources, activities, conferences, in a quick and easy way. Facebook and other social networking tools flummox me because there are so many things going on at once.

I had that trouble when I tried to separate my writing into categories on different blogs and it's just too difficult to keep them up. This way I have one blog to write about all my interests.

So here goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment